Home » Get Involved

Get Involved

Members of the National Assembly (MNAs) represent all the people in their local area – whether they vote for them or not.


Who is my MNA?

Who your MNA is depends on where you live. Seychelles is divided into 25 districts called constituencies. Each constituency is represented by one MNA. MNAs will generally only act on behalf of people who live in their own constituency, so please check you are contacting the right MNA for your district. (Directory of MNA)


When should I contact my MNA?
You could contact your MNA:

  • If you feel you have been treated unfairly by a Government office or agency
  • To let your MNA know about a problem affecting people in your local area
  • To ask your MNA to support a particular campaign that you feel strongly about

Your MNA is not always the best person to help with an issue. Your district administrative officers may also be able to help you.


How do I contact my MNA?

Writing is probably the best method, as it provides a written record that can be referred to later. You can:

  • write a letter to your MNA and address it your local district administration office.
  • email them using the contact details in our  Directory of MNAs.

Remember: always include your own address when you write to your MNA so that they will know you live in their constituency.