2 Ministers will be in the Assembly this week.
The Minister for Finance, Trade and Economic Planning, Dr. Peter Larose will answer 10 Oral Questions relating to his Ministry and an Urgent Question from the Leader of Government Business on United Helvetic Bank Limited Banking License.
The Minister for Tourism, Civil Aviation, Ports and Marine, Mr. Maurice Loustau-Lalande will answer an Oral Question from Hon. Churchill Gill regarding maritime security in relation to the tragedy of the 1st of May, 2017; a Private Notice Question by the Leader of the relating to the End of Contract for partnership between Air Seychelles and Etihad; and finally an Urgent Question by the Leader of Government Business seeking information about Seychelles position in relation to the Middle East Crisis involving Qatar.
In addition there will be 5 Motions:
- Charles De Commarmond – Leader of Government Business is moving that this Assembly resolves to ratify the 2 Fishing Agreement between Seychelles and Mauritius.
- Wavel Ramkalawan – Leader of the Opposition
Continuation of Debate regarding the new structure for La Digue Management in order to better manage the inhabitant’s concerns.
- Jude Valmont –Member for Pointe La Rue that the government established mechanism to Identify and monitor economic activities in the Informal Sectors for small businesses.
- Jean Francois Ferrari – Member for Mont Fleuri regarding Stevedores new payment tariffs.
- Churchill Gill – Member for Baie Ste Anne Praslin is calling the Assembly to consider profits and revenue made from the Valle De Mai Reserves that some percentages of the revenue be allocated in a Fund to be able to develops small projects to benefits the inhabitants of both District on Praslin.
For more details please contact:
Mr. Marcus Volcy
Public Relations, Communications& Protocol