The Committee’s main function is to work closely with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on matters and issues of International Relations and report to the Assembly thereon.
Terms of Reference
- To work closely with the Ministry of foreign Affairs, other governmental and non-governmental organizations on international affairs, peace, security and defense and contribute thereon as and when necessary.
- To maintain existing and establish new ties with foreign parliamentary organizations of interest.
- To perform any other tasks as may be assigned by the National Assembly.
Members of the Committee
The Committee is comprised of seven Members:
- Hon. Jean-Francois Ferrari
- Hon. Clifford Andre
- Hon. Flory Larue
- Hon. John Hoareau
- Hon. Waven William
- Hon. Jude Valmont
- Hon. Noline Sophola
The Committee is further assisted in its work by the following Secretariat staff:
- Mrs. Tania Isaac – Secretary
- Mrs. Deborah Segoh – Secretary Assistant